Saturday, July 23, 2005

wake me up... when september ends....=p

hai.... how suay can a person be?

my birthday falls on my 24km route march... how to take off?!?!?! hhhaaaaiiiiiiii

the next week will be their field camp... hahaha tekan like siao!

some of the pl1 guys were caught playing soccer... this is the first time i'm so angry that i lost my rationale.... whew i think they see my face also scared ah... reli leh... i can feel my heart beating furiously.... i think even one of my sergeants was scared... hahahha

anyway, they got one of my commanders in trouble la... so they're confined til tml... sigh ... their last weekend before field camp and still do this kind of stupid thing....


one of my commanders (who's gonna ord soon) asked me : sir you don't go chong one ah? how come so guai?

hmmm... how do i answer him? muz i go chong to blend in with the in crowd? it's our personl preference wad... i dont like going there cos it wastes my money, my time and can sometimes stir shit wad... (ie i get too drunk and start to tackle any person with breasts)...

den i'll probably die a more horrible death... lol

but seriously, i dun mind going once in a blue moon la... but every 2 weeks or so den go... wa you dun feel tired meh?

hmmm maybe my life has always been a eventful journey... my life cannot twist and turn unexpectedly... i cant stand it when such things happen and i cant control it... everything must go smoothly as expected...

yup... i'm lidat... but i'm trying to change... realised that life's alot more than just a script... we hold the crayons and our life is a blank canvas for us to doodle on....every meaningful thing we do will result in an even more beautiful picture...

No comments: