Sunday, September 25, 2005

Phuket trip!

well, Phuket was so much more fun than expected. Though there are only a few of us, we still had a lot more fun... thinking back, it wasnt such a bad idea after all to travel in a smaller group.... in this way we can go everywhere as a group and not be faced with people not wanting to go somewhere or whatever....

I must say that i felt guilty about indirectly forcing them to go for the sa package. hahaha, i reli have absolutely no idea that they felt forced to go for the package because of me.... hai... i'm glad that they enjoyed themselves...
to quote one of them : this is the first time that i'm being forced to do something and i like it....

hahahhahahahahhaha

but sometimes i do forget about my position though.... sorry guys...

now tml and the day after is atp....

just when i was about to sleep... the image of the zeroing tool and the pincer flashed in front of my eyes.

I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank god my armskote spec is able to conjure out pincers for me... heng ah...

for whoever is reading my blog and wondering what i'm blabbering about (not many of you who know of this blog anyway)...

zeroing is something that MUST be done before a shooter can shoot ACCURATELY with his rifle. to zero a weapon, you'll need a zeroing tool or pincer. Got it?

whew. 9pm book in... feels like a recruit all over again hahahah

i pray that everything will go smoothly on both days.... HAI

No comments: