Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year...

Well, year 2005 has come and gone... now year 2006 will hopefully bring all of us a great year ahead!

Anyway I got something toannouce.... I hope whoever is reading will take what I say seriously...


I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!! WAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

FIRST TIME HOR.... DUN PRAY PRAY!!! hee hee


Now I am officially licensed to drive on the road.... hahaha FINALLY!!!


actually while getting a driving license is a great thing, this is only the beginning. Frankly speaking, I have no idea how to park if there are no 4 poles for me to align to. Haha...

Anyway I'll definitely be having a lot of practices... So if I suddnly call you after 5 years of ignoring you, it's not because I'm into MLM, but because I wanna borrow YOUR car hahahahhaha...

Great start to the new year.... Hopefully everything will go smoothly for me this year...

All the best to all my frenz! hope you have a great year too!!

No comments: