Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sometimes, a gentle touch from a loved one is all you need to refresh your gloomy day.

A friendly pat on the back rekindles the friendship of past.

A sincere smile brightens up other people's day.

A fitting compliment boosts a person's confidence.

Letting people pass first in the walkway proves your graciousness.

But how many really do that? Caught up in the midst of daily hassles, eye contact are avoided. Weak smiles are flashed.

"It is my right of way". And so, I left the door slamming shut in the face of the other person. Doesnt matter. His eyes are studying the floor intently too.

Me. Me. I. I. the world only revolves around me. How many times have I forgotten that I am not the type who will isolate himself in his lonely world?

....................................................................

I dunno why the hell did this post came up. ha hahahah

i'm not upset or what. just an observation. oh well, all my friends, take care! the next time you see me and I do not see you, you are given the permission to shake me out of my daydream...

No comments: