Sunday, April 02, 2006

Guodong's bdae party!

wow... it has been quite some time when i am able to laugh so heartily... lol

whenever there is a birthday party, the birthday boy will definitely suffer at our hands. Especially since Guo Dong is turning 21 today, all the more he has to be given the treatment. After all, he is known as Colin's whipping boy, right Colin? haha

anyway, after the birthday formalities, the real action took place in the bedroom. the video was even taken!! ha.... we pounced on him and ripped out his underwear. Literally. He did not put up too much of a struggle. Hopefully his ass is alright, i remembered when they did that to me and my ass crack hurts for a few days...

it is really nice seeing the ncc pple again: Mr Seah(my teacher whom i really respect), kelvin (as slack as ever =) ), colin (his usual crazy self), siu (stil as.. cute and cynical), yeow ( his brand of dry humour always amuse me), liang (just as spontaneous as i last saw him), kenneth (calm, cool, collected and running a business!), soon chong ( anime crazy and my trusty taipei advisor), pok (ns police inspector turned power boyfriend blessed with infectious laughter)and of cos the birthday boy ( one everyone likes to bully , and the only guy so far without any temper)...

let's have more gatherings man...


well.... back to bedok camp tml... it will be my last day there... will anyone care? i really do not know... while i act nonchalant about it... but i really hope my men and my sergeants will remember me as a good pc and not hate my guts. Have I done a good job? I certainly hope so... but i suppose it is up to them to decide...

No comments: