Friday, September 29, 2006

i'm glad that i've made my decision.

even though the process was a hard one, now i really know that i have your support all the time.

however, i did learn some lessons.

my dreams are still intact.

there are many other opportunites to bridge that gap.

A high ambition is good, but please be rational.

Question. If the answers don't satisfy you. Look for another opportunity.

Warren Buffett has mentioned that he only invests in companies he knows about. Those that are too complex. he doesn't care.

I think that's really good advice.

I wonder if i have really understood the books that i read?

anyway, it has taken me a week to sort out my thoughts. Definitely time wasted, but it has been a learning experience.

my friend, if you are reading this, take a step back and look hard at the system.

All the best.

And, thank you dear =)

No comments: