Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Now, when you give a presentation, of course you must be able to project your voice, be forceful and stern, be commanding and engage the audience.

If your audience are a company of recruits.

What I did today during my communications management fundamentals is a presentation that all platoon commanders in Tekong will want to emulate.

BUT I WAS PRACTICALLY SHOUTING AT MY TUTORIAL MATES!!

hahahahahhahahahhaa

Thinking back now, it was really hilarious.

Feedback from friend #1: Wah, I feel intimidated. You scare me man!

friend #2: You look like a loanshark!

friend #3: So loud for what!

friend #4: i thought you wanna eat us up!

hahahah, i should ask my tutor to give a thorough critique of my presentation skills. I just changed mode to "platoon commander" mode and thought that my audience were a bunch of recruits sitting in a huge lecture hall!!

hahahahhaha...... i'll probably never forget this.

No comments: