Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Oh a more serious note...

I seem to have been caught up in this whirlwind of academic pursuits. Whatever happened to new friendship? whatever happened to the candidness among friends?

I seem to have become self absorbed. The world now seems to revolve around me.

When the core is unsettled, the whole world seems to collapse. What is left is a black hole. Hollowness. Emptiness.

I need to take a few steps back and look at my life in a different way.

The more you move on with your life, the more people you have to leave behind. Please, don't forget the people who always love you.

Please, don't lose track of your dreams.

Tell me, are you following the path to your dreams, stumbling, struggling, moving in darkness with only the light in front as your guide? what will you have accomplished? will you have liked this journey? filled with excitement, disappointment, setbacks, but immense rewards?

or are you walking on the well lit paved road, with everyone else walking with you?
what will you have accomplished? is security the number 1 concern for you? secure, safe, normal, conforming to the norm, but little rewards?

I really want to start on that exciting path to my dreams, but I always take the easy way out and walk on that paved road.

My dreams seem to be dying, but only I know that.

And only I can revive them!

Bring on the challenges, and let every failure be a lesson learnt.

(on a lighter note, i suppose my failure of my presentation constitutes a lesson too... wahahha)

No comments: