Friday, June 24, 2005

FINALLY OUT!!

well guys, i'm finally out!! yup yup... if you guys dunno, i'm also confined with the recruits ... they booked out last nite, but the commanders have a life run and seminar and happy hour today... so yup now finally all is over!! my precious weekend....

anyway during the life run, was thinking some random thoughts and comments and fantasies...

Scenario 1:

there was this sergeant who has this cocky attitude. while i was doing duty he was attitude to the max... seriously, i've nv loathe a guy that i've never seen before man... so during the run he was in front of me...

me: hey d!@khead! you reli think you're so good at running? eat this!!!

ran past him leaving him eating dust and smelling my fart...

of cus, that's a fantasy... the fact is that he is in front of me all the way... oh well.... bleah

No comments: