Monday, June 13, 2005

today i went for night off.
quite a number of people gave remarks and expressions that seem to tell me that i shldnt go for night off.
oh well.... i suppose i will be like this if i'm not booking out... hee
but i kinda pity my recruits though... 3 weeks confinement... hai
anyway, my night off is well worth it... haha finally got to spend some time with her...
50 guys under me.... 50 names to remember... i'm like so dead... i'm not good with names man... hai ... booking in 2330 tonite... which means i only have 15 min more........ let me guess... when i book in, they'll ask me "eh got buy any food?"
me: no
them: wa lau... !@#$%^
haha... routine liao.... tml got boss's address... hope nothing cock up cos i'm do!!
okie must go liao... hmm this post's rather mundane hor... aiya wadever la this week dun think can book out liao cos sat i kana duty... sian... sometimes i just lost sight of my purpose here... how? officer wad... everything also muz be professional rite? lead by example...
i truly believe in that.. but can you please cut us some slack? i'm human too... can you please let me make mistakes without critizing me? looks like my self worth must reli be there for me to survive....
aiya balls la i'm toking cock .... blur liao haha

No comments: