Thursday, June 09, 2005

my first...

hey, it's me... reli ... it's me ... khoo say wei posting a blog...
wad the hell for??? he?? of all the pple in the world?

yeah... me lor... actually blogging sound quite fun la... juz that i'm super super lazy to do it... until now... when i have some time to do up a blog before reporting for work tml...

oh well... updates on me.... seems that i reli reli have lost contact with so many of my dear frenz...

i'm now working in tekong... a king maker!

still with her...

still as blur as ever...

still easily bullied...

still the same old me...

as insensitive as ever... always nv keep in touch with frenz...

hmmmmmmm saw the redang pics from toogees... sometimes reli envy them... seems like not too long ago i was part of that gang too... am i still included? haha

mmy ocs frenz... how are all of u?

my ncc frenz...

dear...

suddenly... i find myself so warped up in my world that everyone is fading away...

just a sudden random thought =)

2 comments:

sKybeLL said...

hey im your first tagger :P and yes, you CAN have a blog haha, but must take care of it, blogs dun like to be neglecgted :)

Car

sKybeLL said...

and i wun fade away :)